Everybody got its own dream place to go....& so me too...and...it's Turkey.Why?Because I think it's one of the beautiful historic countries in this world.
Turkey,known officially as the Republic of Turkey,is a Eurasian country that stretches across the Anatolian peninsula in Western Asia and Thrace (Rumelia) in the Balkan region of southeastern Europe.
The capital city of Turkey is Ankara.The biggest city and the pre-Republican capital Istanbul is the financial, economic and cultural heart of the country.Turkey is a secular state with no official state religion; the Turkish Constitution provides for freedom of religion and conscience.
Turkey are Muslims or 98% of the total population...this is great for me to find Halal food there (^_^), yeah!.Turkey has a very diverse culture that is a blend of various elements...just like Malaysia.
There are Oğuz Turkic, Anatolian, Ottoman (which was itself a continuation of both Greco-Roman and Islamic cultures) and Western culture and traditions, which started with the Westernization of the Ottoman Empire and still continues today.
Folk Islam in Turkey has derived many of its popular practices from Sufism which has good presence in Turkey and Egypt.This I am so eager to see...one day!
Turkey is the successor state to the Ottoman Empire.There...a bit of knowledgeable info (">)
Here are some of the beautiful places in Turkey I wanna see some day...
SK'z Poetry Garden
SKz Twitter
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT'S ALL 'BOUT LIL' SK
- SK
- Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
- oLa!I am just an ordinary gurl but got a lot of dreams...big one! lurve "ice tea" so much & "curry puff (potatoes)" makes me crazy LOL S Stunning U Unusual R Relaxed I Inspirational A Arty N Neat I Intelligent....is it?lol! I am a big fan of Spiderman, skeptical a bit in certain things but most of the time I am open, quite funny, cat lover, optimistic about my life although I know it's hard to achieve, what is the most important "I love myself" because there's nobody can love me the way I am except my mom & dad la...of course!I just wanna have a peace in life,MUSIC coz I can't live without it! Last but not least...no worries and grow old with my mom,dad,cats & fishes! (">) hmmm..perhaps join WWF...(It's the Wildlife Fed kay not Wrestlin' Fed) lol! I believe God has created different races,beliefs,languages,dialects because God want us to know each others...life kinda boring if everybody are same,don't cha think?...so why wanna fight...don't just use your eyes to see but use your heart too..."Different makes U special"...Peace!!!Let's make world a better place to live!!!




hope ur dream comes true. turki negara yg best jg
ReplyDeletetx...i hope so...if u....where would it be...?hehehe
ReplyDeletecantik juga turkey erhhh..
ReplyDeleteeee harap k.ria dapatlah pergi bawa sekali abah & mak k.ria..
muah!love ya k.ria
me? i never think about it. england, maybe :p
ReplyDeleteyeah...that is where MU rocks!
ReplyDeletetx ainee...berangan dulu....ahaks!ainee nak gi s'pore ek?waaa...holiday nampak...dgn apek...(">)
ReplyDelete