SK'z Poetry Garden

SKz Twitter

Monday, March 2, 2009

My Poetry

Whether good or bad, I’ll always be there although it’s far
Just reach out your hand, and by your side is where I will stand
When it rains, I am the crystal drops upon your head…let me take away your pain
When it snows, I am the white flakes of snow falling around you

When the sun shines, It is my warmth that is surrounding you
I promise you will be just fine, I will carry you through the rough times
Open your mind and your soul, and hopefully you will clearly see
The reason I write is for you and me, The words I write are from within the heart

And I know they may not always seem like a work of art
My poems don’t always rhyme, but they do take much thought and time
The words may not always make sense, but for me the feelings are ever so intense
I am no artist or famous and frankly it doesn’t matter to me

Because being myself is the most important key
Writing poetry is not just about aa, bb, or what some think is required
But more about what and who makes an individual inspired
You must read, Open your eyes and really see,

Don’t stop reading before you really start
Because if you do you will never truly see that “poetry is an expression from the heart”.

WRITTEN BY SK

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S ALL 'BOUT LIL' SK

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
oLa!I am just an ordinary gurl but got a lot of dreams...big one! lurve "ice tea" so much & "curry puff (potatoes)" makes me crazy LOL S Stunning U Unusual R Relaxed I Inspirational A Arty N Neat I Intelligent....is it?lol! I am a big fan of Spiderman, skeptical a bit in certain things but most of the time I am open, quite funny, cat lover, optimistic about my life although I know it's hard to achieve, what is the most important "I love myself" because there's nobody can love me the way I am except my mom & dad la...of course!I just wanna have a peace in life,MUSIC coz I can't live without it! Last but not least...no worries and grow old with my mom,dad,cats & fishes! (">) hmmm..perhaps join WWF...(It's the Wildlife Fed kay not Wrestlin' Fed) lol! I believe God has created different races,beliefs,languages,dialects because God want us to know each others...life kinda boring if everybody are same,don't cha think?...so why wanna fight...don't just use your eyes to see but use your heart too..."Different makes U special"...Peace!!!Let's make world a better place to live!!!