SK'z Poetry Garden

SKz Twitter

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Music

Music is my best friend,
My direction, my motivation, my inspiration,
When I have music,
I swim the seas of pleasure,
Music has a magic power,
Brings out the best in me,
To live the life I see,
Spark a moment,conquer gloom,
Lift up souls and spirits,change a nation.

Music is my best dream,
It provides my comfort zone,
I stepped outside and let the change begin,
Reach my future with a smile,
Although the past won't help me in beginning new,
Through summer, autumn, winter or spring,
I knew I wouldn't fail because I wouldn't give up,
It didn't matter that I wasn't doing much,
I longed so much to do the things I'd never done before.


Music is my glorious prize,
I couldn't let my life go by just watching others win,
If I am afraid to venture out, what else left for me,
Start where I stand and never mind the past,
The future is my time, and time is fleet,
Beyond mysterious beyond,
It's the journey that's important,
Not the destination,
Today is a new day!

WRITTEN BY SK

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S ALL 'BOUT LIL' SK

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
oLa!I am just an ordinary gurl but got a lot of dreams...big one! lurve "ice tea" so much & "curry puff (potatoes)" makes me crazy LOL S Stunning U Unusual R Relaxed I Inspirational A Arty N Neat I Intelligent....is it?lol! I am a big fan of Spiderman, skeptical a bit in certain things but most of the time I am open, quite funny, cat lover, optimistic about my life although I know it's hard to achieve, what is the most important "I love myself" because there's nobody can love me the way I am except my mom & dad la...of course!I just wanna have a peace in life,MUSIC coz I can't live without it! Last but not least...no worries and grow old with my mom,dad,cats & fishes! (">) hmmm..perhaps join WWF...(It's the Wildlife Fed kay not Wrestlin' Fed) lol! I believe God has created different races,beliefs,languages,dialects because God want us to know each others...life kinda boring if everybody are same,don't cha think?...so why wanna fight...don't just use your eyes to see but use your heart too..."Different makes U special"...Peace!!!Let's make world a better place to live!!!