SK'z Poetry Garden

SKz Twitter

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Self Tribute "Tickle Yourself on the Road to Success"



Worry about your character,not your reputation because your character is who you are; your reputation is what people think you are,'have you ever realized that when ...people say you've changed,its just because you've stopped living your life...THEIR way...(if u know what I mean)

So STOP and LIVE your life in your own way,makes yourself happy, have your own identity, personality and image and best of all believe in yourself and GOD.I'm not perfect and I'm glad because I think that would make me extremely boring.

"Laughter is The Closest Distance Between Two People"--Victor Borge

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...— Dr. Seuss (Oh, the Places You'll Go!)

Tell me, do you struggle to wake up for work in the morning? Well, give yourself a break. You do get up eventually, don't you?

I don't know about you, but when I face tight deadlines, have to make do with limited budgets or a workload that never seems to let up, I find that a little humour can calm a tense situation.

Can you list five true facts about yourself?This is mine...
(1) I'm the only child.
(2) I'm allergic to dust.
(3) I love tea rather than coffee.
(4) I'm a listener.
(5) I dislike bitter medicine.

If you can make a list facts of yourself...you know what you NEED and WANT and say YES or NO whenever necessary...nobody can force you to do what you DISLIKE,human rights...:)

It's OK to feel sad and gloomy sometimes, for it was the sad moments of life that makes us realize our true potential. But it's not OK to feel gloomy for a too long period of time for it can literally suck our life.Find things you LIKE and make the best of it...music,laugh,comedy movies are such a natural healer....

Until then....cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S ALL 'BOUT LIL' SK

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
oLa!I am just an ordinary gurl but got a lot of dreams...big one! lurve "ice tea" so much & "curry puff (potatoes)" makes me crazy LOL S Stunning U Unusual R Relaxed I Inspirational A Arty N Neat I Intelligent....is it?lol! I am a big fan of Spiderman, skeptical a bit in certain things but most of the time I am open, quite funny, cat lover, optimistic about my life although I know it's hard to achieve, what is the most important "I love myself" because there's nobody can love me the way I am except my mom & dad la...of course!I just wanna have a peace in life,MUSIC coz I can't live without it! Last but not least...no worries and grow old with my mom,dad,cats & fishes! (">) hmmm..perhaps join WWF...(It's the Wildlife Fed kay not Wrestlin' Fed) lol! I believe God has created different races,beliefs,languages,dialects because God want us to know each others...life kinda boring if everybody are same,don't cha think?...so why wanna fight...don't just use your eyes to see but use your heart too..."Different makes U special"...Peace!!!Let's make world a better place to live!!!