SK'z Poetry Garden

SKz Twitter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

JUNE – A MI MANERA (MY WAY)

HUH…finally, I’ve got a chance to update my blog! Well, about last Wednesday, 17 June 2009…Funny but I’m touch…I was about to take sports equipment (I’m a PJK teacher also) from the store when two cute girl students came to me and say…”Can we make you as our god sister?”…I was blurring at first coz I was kinda into somethin’…then I laugh…”Aaa what…….?” They repeated and I said…Owh Kay…what’s the catch? They told me they wanna be closer to me and they think I’m a kind of person they can turn to….as I am an open minded person than other teachers here…First time ever I heard a comment like that hahaha….well, of course I didn’t turn them down…now I’ve got two 13 years god lil’ sisters…lol! Looks like I’ve got an early Bonus for a 3 months starter teacher... All that I can say is Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah (God), now I have found new element which have burst out from myself…hey, children like me after all! Well, I am not sayin’ that everybody must like me as I can’t make everybody likes me but children never lies with whatever they see…the pure of their heart still not pollute and they are better in “scanning” people compared to adult because adult sometimes judge based on other feelings like…envy maybe…hmm..Let’s think awhile about it, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S ALL 'BOUT LIL' SK

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
oLa!I am just an ordinary gurl but got a lot of dreams...big one! lurve "ice tea" so much & "curry puff (potatoes)" makes me crazy LOL S Stunning U Unusual R Relaxed I Inspirational A Arty N Neat I Intelligent....is it?lol! I am a big fan of Spiderman, skeptical a bit in certain things but most of the time I am open, quite funny, cat lover, optimistic about my life although I know it's hard to achieve, what is the most important "I love myself" because there's nobody can love me the way I am except my mom & dad la...of course!I just wanna have a peace in life,MUSIC coz I can't live without it! Last but not least...no worries and grow old with my mom,dad,cats & fishes! (">) hmmm..perhaps join WWF...(It's the Wildlife Fed kay not Wrestlin' Fed) lol! I believe God has created different races,beliefs,languages,dialects because God want us to know each others...life kinda boring if everybody are same,don't cha think?...so why wanna fight...don't just use your eyes to see but use your heart too..."Different makes U special"...Peace!!!Let's make world a better place to live!!!