SK'z Poetry Garden

SKz Twitter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Tribute to Michael Jackson


Glory Of Michael's Life


All days come from one day,

Days and night falling by,

His light shall be the moon,

His path shall be the ocean,


The world goes round and round,

The sky is high above,

His life goes on in endless song,

His dreams could be tomorrow,


One way to be his journey,

A new world waits for him,

Hope has a place in his heart,

Only if he wants to will he find a way,


He don’t need a reason,

He don’t need to explain,

Let the day surround him,

Like a fairytale come true,


Believe and he will find his way,


For the glory of Michael's life.


Al-Fatihah...



WRITTEN BY SK



No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S ALL 'BOUT LIL' SK

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
oLa!I am just an ordinary gurl but got a lot of dreams...big one! lurve "ice tea" so much & "curry puff (potatoes)" makes me crazy LOL S Stunning U Unusual R Relaxed I Inspirational A Arty N Neat I Intelligent....is it?lol! I am a big fan of Spiderman, skeptical a bit in certain things but most of the time I am open, quite funny, cat lover, optimistic about my life although I know it's hard to achieve, what is the most important "I love myself" because there's nobody can love me the way I am except my mom & dad la...of course!I just wanna have a peace in life,MUSIC coz I can't live without it! Last but not least...no worries and grow old with my mom,dad,cats & fishes! (">) hmmm..perhaps join WWF...(It's the Wildlife Fed kay not Wrestlin' Fed) lol! I believe God has created different races,beliefs,languages,dialects because God want us to know each others...life kinda boring if everybody are same,don't cha think?...so why wanna fight...don't just use your eyes to see but use your heart too..."Different makes U special"...Peace!!!Let's make world a better place to live!!!