SK'z Poetry Garden

SKz Twitter

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Knowing me as I am… [for all these years]

My life revolves around giving and receiving love. My desire, however, includes the whole of humanity and a few races besides. Compassion and passion make up my essence. The fine arts call out to me and I may in fact have an artist living inside of me?.

Some may detect a glow around me and feel drawn to me by fate. The glow is a reflection of the refined and inspirational energy that courses through me, seemingly from other worlds. I may be an artistic or any other kind for that matter, but one thing is for sure, I have an effect on anyone who enters my life. I am not afraid to recreate myself as is necessary at my accelerated pace and other people follow my example becoming more of whom they really are.

As a peacemaker and mediator, I bring harmony and intuitive insight to all I come in contact with. I have an inborn ability to understand all sides of a situation, and I have the tact and gentleness to express it in a way that it will be received. This talent is the magical ingredient for "Peace on Earth". Inspiration is available to me now, and it is likely that I will use it in some creative capacity. I may be required to make quick decisions at this time because things are happening so quickly. Adventure and excitement abounds, and it is a powerful time to use positive thinking and creative visualization techniques.

I am very intuitive now, and may even have experiences with clairvoyance. I am freedom loving and creative. I am drawn to all that is beautiful (nature, music, etc…), luxurious and expressive, as these are inherent in my own spirit. I am here to express, to imagine and create. Optimism, confidence and focus of ambition are qualities to develop and use in order to live in accord with my destiny. I bring beauty, hope and joy to my world. I have plenty of opportunities for learning, philosophizing and teaching what I've acquired as understanding through experience. Artistic or literary pursuits are successful now.

By choice, I may prefer to be alone or with someone of like nature and interests. It is not a time for socializing, but rather contemplation, analysis and philosophizing. My depth of focus can lead me to uncharted territories of mind and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S ALL 'BOUT LIL' SK

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia
oLa!I am just an ordinary gurl but got a lot of dreams...big one! lurve "ice tea" so much & "curry puff (potatoes)" makes me crazy LOL S Stunning U Unusual R Relaxed I Inspirational A Arty N Neat I Intelligent....is it?lol! I am a big fan of Spiderman, skeptical a bit in certain things but most of the time I am open, quite funny, cat lover, optimistic about my life although I know it's hard to achieve, what is the most important "I love myself" because there's nobody can love me the way I am except my mom & dad la...of course!I just wanna have a peace in life,MUSIC coz I can't live without it! Last but not least...no worries and grow old with my mom,dad,cats & fishes! (">) hmmm..perhaps join WWF...(It's the Wildlife Fed kay not Wrestlin' Fed) lol! I believe God has created different races,beliefs,languages,dialects because God want us to know each others...life kinda boring if everybody are same,don't cha think?...so why wanna fight...don't just use your eyes to see but use your heart too..."Different makes U special"...Peace!!!Let's make world a better place to live!!!